Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I Support Teachers


Make a statement and show some love for the teachers that have inspired you and helped you to shine. I designed this a few years back while watching the coverage of striking teachers in Wisconsin and Chicago. I wanted to create something positive that spoke to the dedicated teachers I knew growing up. T-shirts, coffee mugs, and more with the design are now available in time for Teacher Appreciation Week May 4-8, at Cafepress and Society6. A portion of each purchase will go to art education at the International Child Art Foundation (ICAF) in memory of my mom Connie Christoph, an elementary school art teacher of 30 years. She taught from a motorized wheel chair when ALS took her ability to stand and continued to make art with her students the last months of her life. Please share your own inspiring teacher stories. Thanks!

www.cafepress.com/TheTeachersApple
www.society6.com/jameychristoph

No comments: